Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 am

Zilo smiled a little bit and nodded. "I understand what you mean i barely draw my blade. Roziko..." Of course she would know what the name meant. It meant pain. And he toured the last of las noches. He was turning through the castle walking up the tower the whole time petting her gently trying not to hurt her and ended looking out a window over the white desert holding her in his arm and yawned a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 am

Sai's curious cat eyes looked at him. She slowly climbed up to where she was sitting on his shoulder. She looked at him again. "Pain? Mine is Tane Maborashi....Kind Phantom, though in Bankai it's Tane Ikasama....Kind Trickery. I prefer my Shikai to my Bankai..." Sai sighed lazily to him as she looked out the window. The journey of her quiet trekking through Hueco Mundo was silently replayed in her troubled mind. It had finally reached it's climax when she had arrived in the grand Los Noches. She felt happy.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 am

Zilo started to walk down the stairs and back to where they had first introduced their powers. But as he was walking down the stairs he took her off his shoulder and held her in his arms as if he was holding a infant taking care of her. "You remind me of Lilenette a fraccion of starrk someone he cared for." He said laughing a little bit he had thought about it and it was true she acted the same as her at points. "Well the reason my swords name is Roziko is because of my past..." He said with a smile as they ended their trip with her in his arms petting her.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am

Sai looked at him curiously. "Lilinette? It's a pretty name...yet sounds somewhat familiar....Is she dead? Along with her friend...Starrk?" Sai asked him sadly. She blinked a few times when she heard that he remembered his past. "Wow....I don't remember anything....anything at all. Just my life as a shinigami." Sai said drearily to him. She wanted to know her past too, but she knew it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:05 am

Zilo smiled as he looked at the girl in his arms. And then blinked. "He was the primera before me i was one of his fraccion but him and lilenette are both dead now... He lost fighting Shunsui Jushiro Love and Rose..." He said starring out at the place. He continued to pet the girl. He yawned a little bit and sat down with the cat in his lap and thinking and finally spoke. "Trust me it is not nice to remember your death. Its good to forget. But i am stuck with Roziko.." He said witha smile.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 am

Sai looked at him. "He was the Primera before you? And Shunsui....Jushiro...both sound very familiar to me. Too familiar..." Sai said in a extremely upset tone to him. A sudden flood of memories came rushing back to her mind. She had remembered both of them from when she had been in the Soul Society. After she was exiled, she had no clue on what had happened to them. She missed them though. She looked back at Zilo after reminiscing for a few seconds."Sorry....I knew them both. It just....unexepectdly triggered some memories..." Sai said sheepishly to him. She yawned. "I don't remember any Rose....or Love... that you mentioned though..." Sai said curiously to him as she snuggled into his cradle-like arms.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 am

He started to pet her again and smiled a little bit. "They where Vaizard lords or so i have been told." He said petting her and yawned a little bit and looked around. "This place needs to get a little more lively then what it has been lately then again i kinda like the quiet as you noticed when you first meet me i wasn't like the others i don't talk much at first in less you talk to me for a bit. I guess i can judge someone by their voice to see if their a good person." He said petting her then started gently scratching between her ears.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

Incognita had sent herself on a mission to talk to the head Adjuchas of Menos Forest. She wanted his report from him. On her way, she saw a silhouette some feets away. Her narrowed her eyes.Could this be the an Rogue Arrancar? she thought and slid her Zanpakuto out of her sleeve. She walked closer and used 'Centella' to look some seconds in the future. She saw that she would greet the figure, meaning that it would be an ally. She slid the Zanpakuto back and folded both her hands into her sleeves.

Then, she saw his face. It seemed familiar... In an odd way. Can this be one of the Espada? she thought. Though her face still seemed as emotionless as ever, her mind was racing with ideas. Another picture flashed before her eyes. Primera Espada, hmm? she heard herself say. So this is Zilo Telavu... Primera Espada she thought. She walked towards him. Hello, Zilo Telavu. she said and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 am

Sai looked at the new figure in the room. It was a girl, and Sai could tell she was an Espada. She hopped out of Zilo's arms gently and carefully rubbed up against the girl's ankle. She gave a soft mew as she slowly pounced on the spot next to Zilo. She turned around again. Suddenly, a small casing of hardened spiritual energy, resembling amber in color and texture, formed closely around Sai's small animal form. with a bright blinding flash and a sigh, Sai emerged from where the kitten had been. She yawned and looked at the lady. "Hey, i'm Sai." She said casually to her.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 am

Zilo was surprised this girl had known his name and looked at her. "I know i have never meet you before yet you know my name. I am guessing your aspect is fate if i am not mistaken." He waited for the girl to respond to him. The only thing that could stand a decent chance against his aspet was the aspect of fate because it sees the future for a little bit. He yawned a little bit as he starred at her trying to figure out which espada she was. Then again she probably knew about his aspect and his Rank but probably not his Resurrection form
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

Incognita bowed her head slightly, with closed eyes. Hello, my name is Incognita Periculum; Segunda Espada. She lifted her head up and looked at them with her almost dead eyes. So.. I suppose the Cat-lady is a Shinigami, something fate had tried to tell me. she thought and eyed the girl named 'Sai'. She looked at the Primera then. Never have we met, though, the Primera Espada is infamous within the walls of Las Noches, Telavu-san. Besides, Fate always keep me wellinformed. she said and closed her eyes again and started to walk close to a tree of quartz and touched it. And I see you know about my aspect. she said and opened her eyes to look directly into his.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 am

Sai smiled brightly at the Espada known as Incognita Periculum. Though in outward appearences, she was smilings, but in her explosively curious little mind, Sai was frowning, an act unusual for a girl of her personality. [i]That name is a bit too long for me to say on a daily basis....so...." Sai thought as she eyed the mysterious Espada talking with her new Espada friend Zilo. She turned towards her waved enthusiastically. "It's nice to meet you 'Nita." Sai said politely to her. She turned back towards Zilo and yawned. "Well, looks like I found another Espada." Sai exclaimed cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 am

Zilo stood up and starred at her. With his dull eyes showing no emotion to her as he kept his hand away from his blade. He was prepared to fight her. And gave a small smile. "So i am infamous huh?" He said starring at her losing his smile back to his serious self. He didn't look like anything he did before and looked at sai. "If you excuse me i will be going now." He said walking off and putting his glove back on..A traitor huh oh well. I see that i am a traitor then might as well become one.. He said laughing a little bit as he walked out of las noches and not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 am

Sai frowned at 'Nita and stomped her foot like a angry child. "What'd ya do that for?" Sai said sadly as she stomped off after Zilo. As she soon as she was equally walking next to him, she looked at him and raised her tiny eyebrows. "Why did she call you "infamous"?" Sai said curiously to him. She wondered what she had meant when she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Incognita stepped away right before she hit it, as she predicted. She looked after the exiled shinigami and the Primera. She never meant to insult anyone, she just listened to the rumours. Her eyes closed again and she let out a weak sigh. I never thought that the Primera would act like this. She shook her head before she slid her Zanpakuto out of her sleeve, blowing some air on her face. Quite eccentric, this cat-lady Shinigami. I look foreward to learn to know her better. she said to herself and wandered with considerable distance behind the cat-lady and the Primera.

Last edited by Incognita on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Zilo looked down at the girl and sighed. "Mostly because rumors have been going around of me killing off the other espada. Which i killed off some that planned to kill the segunda back there. Thous giving me bad reputation. But the hell with it it is best she didn't hear that." He said as he continued to walk faster and faster trying to lose the girl walking beside him. He knew that this wasn't going to be easy to lose her. He was ready to sonido since he should of been faster.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Sai frowned at him. "Oh...." Sai said as she trailed off. She was quickly brought back down to reality after noticing his speed was gradually getting quicker and quicker. Sairu gave a heavy sigh and turned around as she shunpo'd towards 'Nita, who was slowly following quite a distance behind them. Sai smiled at her brightly. "Hi, sorry about getting mad. It was just....unexpected." Sai said with an embarassed tone to her voice. She looked up and started to walk next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)   Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking others. (Tag: Incognita,Zilo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Shadows :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: