A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Samara Sawamatsu

Sairu Hanori

Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Absent-New Sub-head Admin (Edited, even if you have already read please Re-read this!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jor'lo dosene
Admin

PostSubject: Absent-New Sub-head Admin (Edited, even if you have already read please Re-read this!)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 am

Hello, this is your Head Admin Jor'lo. XD But i am gussing you figured that out. But seriously, my family is moving so I will be without a computer for a few days. Mabye as long as a week. And sense the site hasn't been fully started yet and i do not want it to die......I am leaving someone in my place as a Sub-head Admin. And do not worry, it is someone you will not mind being head admin. It is Hayami/Ulquiorra. Now for those of you who have read this already yes, i changed the person. But the original person and i had an arguement, i will not get into details, so that is why i am changing the person. And for those of you who DO have a problem with him being the Sub-Head Admin, know this. He will be coming STRAIGHT to me with all decisions that do not have to do with approving Apps or checking the Mature area. I know him IRL so he will be able to get a hold of me. Please do not disrespect me, AND this site by disrespecting him. Give him the respect you would give me while i am gone. Wait, strike that, give him MORE respect. I don't want you guys spitting at him. XD lol jk. That is all, have fun and keep my site alive! ^^

from your head Admin,
Jor'lo Dosene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-shadows.forumakers.com

Absent-New Sub-head Admin (Edited, even if you have already read please Re-read this!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1