Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Shinigami Template. 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Shinigami Template. 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

Shinigami Template. 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

Shinigami Template. 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Shinigami Template. 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Shinigami Template.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

Shinigami Template. Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Template.   Shinigami Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Personal Information:

Name: (What is the name of the character?)

Age: (How old is your character? Please put a logic age, a lieutenant isn't 1000 years old nor is a Captain Commander 10 000.)

Visible Age: (Which age is the closest visible to your character?)

Appearance: (How do your character look like? At least four lines of description. You can use a picture, but still require a three line description.)

Personality: (How does the character act around other people? How does the character act alone and with good friends? Five lines is the minimum here.)

Likes: (What do your character like e.g. to do, to eat, what kind of persons do your character prefer?)

Dislikes: (This is the opposite of the one over.)

Motivation/Intentions: (Do your character have any hidden motivations or intentions?)

Division: (Which of the 13 Divisions does the character belong to?)

Zanpakuto Description:

Appearance: (How does your Zanpakuto look like? Please write at least 3 lines. You can use a picture as well, but two line of description is still required.)

Spirit Appearance: (How does the spirit inside your Zanpakuto look like? Please write at least 3 lines. If you use a picture, one and a half line is required.)

Spirit Personality: (How does your Zanpakuto behave? Most Zanpakuto has a personality that is similar to their owner. Please write at least 3 lines, minimum.)

Release Command: (What do you say when you release your Zanpakuto?)

Released Appearance: (How does the Zanpakuto look like in it's released state? Please have at least 2 weaknesses.)

Description: (What do you Zanpakuto do in it's released state? Please write at least 3 lines of description, minimum.)

Type: (What kind of Zanpakuto is it? Is it elemental, kido or melee? NOTE: No doubletype Zanpakuto.

Bankai Information:
NOTE: Bankai can only be used by Captains and advanced Lieutenants. Vizards can also have Bankai, though their Bankai is weaker than a Captain's. However, the mask enhances their Bankai, making them more equal.

Bankai Appearance: (What do your Bankai look like? Please write 3 lines of description, minimum.)

Description: (What can your Bankai do? You must have at least one weakness and please write 4 lines, minimum.)

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge:

History: (What is your character's history? Please write at least 11 lines.)

RP Sample: (Write/paste a RP Sample here, so we can see how you RP. Please write as you usually do, don't make it extra long only because it is a RP Sample.)

RP Challenge: (If you have aimed for a high rank (Lieutenant and upwards, Espada and Vizard Lords), you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a challenge. This is just an example; "You have been surrounded by the enemy. The only ally with you on this mission has been knocked out, but you still got energy to fight. The leader of the enemy-group jumps towards your uncouncious ally. Please write your response to this." If the applicator approves, hurray you are approved! If not, try to improve it a little bit, perhaps then you will be approved.)

Code:
[b][size=18][i]Personal Information:[/i][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (What is the name of the character?)

[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your character? Please put a logic age, a lieutenant isn't 1000 years old nor is a Captain Commander 10 000.)

[b]Visible Age:[/b] (Which age is the closest visible to your character?)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (How do your character look like? At least three lines of description. You can use a picture, but still require a three line description.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How does the character act around other people? How does the character act alone and with good friends? Four lines is the minimum here.)

[b]Likes:[/b] (What do your character like e.g. to do, to eat, what kind of persons do your character prefer?)

[b]Dislikes:[/b] (This is the opposite of the one over.)

[b]Motivation/Intentions:[/b] (Do your character have any hidden motivations or intentions?)

[b]Division:[/b] (Which of the 13 Divisions does the character belong to?)

[b]Rank:[/b] (Which rank does the character have?)

[size=18][i][b]Zanpakuto Description:[/b][/i][/size]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (How does your Zanpakuto look like? Please write at least 2 lines. You can use a picture as well, but two line of description is still required.)

[b]Spirit Appearance:[/b] (How does the spirit inside your Zanpakuto look like? Please write at least 3 lines. If you use a picture, one and a half line is required.)

[b]Spirit Personality:[/b] (How does your Zanpakuto behave? Most Zanpakuto has a personality that is similar to their owner. Please write at least 3 lines, minimum.)

[b]Release Command:[/b] (What do you say when you release your Zanpakuto?)

[b]Released Appearance:[/b] (How does the Zanpakuto look like in it's released state? Please have at least 2 weaknesses.)

[b]Description:[/b] (What do you Zanpakuto do in it's released state? Please write at least 3 lines of description, minimum.)

[b]Type:[/b] (What kind of Zanpakuto is it? Is it elemental, kido or melee? [b]NOTE:[/b][u] No doubletype Zanpakuto[/u].

[size=18][b][i]Bankai Information:[/i][/b][/size]
[b][u]NOTE:[/b] Bankai can only be used by Captains and advanced Lieutenants. Vizards can also have Bankai, though their Bankai is weaker than a Captain's. However, the mask enhances their Bankai, making them more equal.[/u]

[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] (What do your Bankai look like? Please write 3 lines of description, minimum.)

[b]Description:[/b] (What can your Bankai do? You must have at least one weakness and please write 4 lines, minimum.)

[size=18][i][b]History, RP Sample and RP Challenge:[/b][/i][/size]

[b]History:[/b] (What is your character's history? Please write at least 15 lines.)

[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Write/paste a RP Sample here, so we can see how you RP. Please write as you usually do, don't make it extra long only because it is a RP Sample.)

[b]RP Challenge:[/b] (If you have aimed for a high rank (Lieutenant and upwards, Espada and Vizard Lords), you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a challenge. This is just an example; "You have been surrounded by the enemy. The only ally with you on this mission has been knocked out, but you still got energy to fight. The leader of the enemy-group jumps towards your uncouncious ally. Please write your response to this." If the applicator approves, hurray you are approved! If not, try to improve it a little bit, perhaps then you will be approved.)
Back to top Go down

Shinigami Template.
Page 1 of 1